We cordially invite you to participate in the Mexican Optics and Photonics Meeting to be held virtually on November 18-20, 2021.
Therefore, we invite: researchers, professionals and students involved and interested in the different areas of optics, to submit research papers in the CARTEL modality under the following rules:
- The topics to be discussed must be included in one of the areas of the Topics section of this page.
- Only abstracts of the papers submitted through this section of this page will be accepted for review.
- The abstract must be of one page, docx format and in Spanish or English.
- The guide for your abstract can be downloaded from the button at the bottom of this page.
- Abstracts should refer to outstanding and recently obtained research results and must contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results that are being reported.
- Please consider that the conclusions claimed should be clear and consistent.
- Abstract submission implies the commitment of at least one author to register to the MOPM 2021, attend the MOPM 2021 and present the contribution.
- It is very important to check that the information in the title of the paper and the names of the authors is correct before submitting the registration. Accepted, presented and defended papers will receive a single diploma of participation with the title of the paper and the authors. The data of the diploma will be obtained from the registration.
- The abstract submission deadline is October 8th, 2021.
- The abstract will be peer-reviewed and an acceptance status notice will be mailed to the corresponding author about October 16th, 2021.
- Contributions will only be finally accepted for its presentation at the MOPM 2021, after at least one of the authors completes her/his registration fee payment to the MOPM 2021.
- Once the acceptance letter has been received, the author(s) must send a PDF and JPG copy of the poster, as well as a presentation video in MP4 format, with a maximum duration of 5 minutes and a maximum weight of 300 MB. The deadline for sending posters and video is October 28th, 2021.
- Papers presented during the congress may be considered for inclusion as an article in the congress proceedings, see the Proceedings section.
Requirements for the elaboration of the poster
- The poster should have an outstanding TITLE, complete NAME of the AUTHORS and INSTITUTION to which they belong, ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, OBJECTIVES, METHODOLOGY, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS AND REFERENCES.
- Regardless of the fact that the objective of the poster sessions is the dissemination of the different research papers, the best poster(s) will be selected in:
- Award Diana Tentori Santa Cruz, Student best poster in Experimental Optics (AMO member).
- Award Jorge Ojeda Castañeda, Student best poster in Theoretical Optics (AMO member).
- The jury will be composed of distinguished researchers from the convening institutions and the present lecturers.
- The best poster(s) will be announced during the closing ceremony.
- Cases not foreseen in this call will be decided by the Organizing Committee, and its decision will be final.
For any matter related to the posters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can upload your abstract here.